A leader instills life, confidence and energy into an organization. This training is designed to give participants the know-how to build high-performance and high-trust cultures for decisive and collaborative problem solving. This programme will offer an opportunity to practice staff deployment optimization, in order to maximize organizational performance.
Who should attend?
This inspiring course is designed for managers, team leaders and executives who wish to improve and apply core management skills and techniques to deliver results. It will benefit all decision makers who wish to develop the skills and behaviors necessary to succeed as a leader at every level of an organization.
- Appreciating the importance of leading and developing people for business success
- Determining your individual style profile
- Gaining insight into the strengths and limitations of your profile
- Using behavioral clues to determine others personal styles
- Emotional Intelligence in the context of business environment
- Defining Emotional Intelligence
- Using Emotional Intelligence to enhance personal effectiveness
- Managing negative emotions
- Developing empathy
- Achieving business goals through Emotional Intelligence
- Leadership style and approach to decision making
- The problem-solving/decision-making cycle
- Your decision-making style
- Consequences of different decision making styles
- Maintaining effective relationships
- Improving persuasion and diplomacy skills in relationships with colleagues and subordinates
- Conflict resolution
- Identifying methods and techniques of applying assertiveness effectively
- Creating a productive, solution-oriented culture
- Encouraging creativity and innovation
- Giving constructive feedback