Human resource departments face increasing challenges that require expertise and skill in talent and performance management. Explore real life case studies and new techniques as you learn about the varied aspects of key human resource functions.
Explore the roles and responsibilities of managers who perform HR functions including the recruitment process, performance management, employee retention, organizational development, compensation design and risk management.
Discover the best strategies to motivate and retain employees
- Increased confidence in your ability to manage your human resources
- Gain strategies to motivate and retain employees
- Strengthen organizational performance
- Develop recruitment and retention excellence
- Reduce and manage risk to the organization
- Decrease employee turnover
- Reduce human resource expense
- Worksheets and exercises to enhance participation and learning
- Structured case study (ies) to apply learning in groups
- Audio-visual resources to reinforce learning in an impactful manner
- Hands-on activities engage participants in demonstrating skills
- Job aid(s) and tip sheets to take back to the workplace