By: Budding Heights Development Company
Lagos State, Nigeria
Oct 10 - 12 Oct, 2016
The ability of human resource practitioners and line management to understand, apply and respond to the ever evolving employment legislation, is business critical. Indeed, you need to do more than just comply to make the most out of your personnel you and all employees should follow best practice, at all times.
In this hands-on interactive training course, your course leader will guide you through the process of succession planning and management. Develop the key elements to an effective and uniquely tailored succession management process.
- Build the case for implementing effective succession planning in your organization
- Determine if your organization is ready to take on the challenge of succession management
- Assess your talent needs as well as your current talent
- Learn best practices for ensuring the success of your initiatives
- Establish the need for succession planning
- Gain support from business leaders
- Determine both future and current talent needs for your organization
- Create a plan for the future!
- Simulation activities to help transfer learned skills and behavior to the working world
- Hands-on activities to engage participants in demonstrating skills
- Structured case study(ies) to apply learning in groups
- Worksheets and exercises to enhance participation and learning
Venue: Best Western Starfire Hotel, 128 Joel Ogunnaike Street, GRA Ikeja, Lagos