Employee Engagement - Passion at Work
By: Budding Heights Development Company
Lagos State, Nigeria
Feb 29 - 02 Mar, 2016
Employee engagement is vital for organizations committed to enabling everyone to have fulfilling work experiences - passion at work - that enable them to contribute fully to the organization’s short, medium and long term goals.
- Understand and nurture your own DRIVERS of passion at work.
- Focus on what is MOST MEANINGFUL for you.
- Frame (or re-frame) to see the PROGRESS and IMPACT you are making
- Understand and address negative patterns and behaviors.
- Passion at work: the benefits, understanding the model, identifying ‘passion’ phases.
- Understanding MEANING and its drivers
- Understanding the role of personal VALUES in generating a passionate work experience
- Understanding PROGRESS and how to see it more clearly
- Celebration and its importance
- Action planning: multiple activities to set personal goals
Venue: Best Western Starfire Hotel, 128 Joel Ogunnaike Street, GRA Ikeja, Lagos