The best predictor of future performance is past performance - get the most out of your interviews!
The ability of human resource practitioners and line management to understand, apply and respond to the ever evolving employment legislation, is business critical. Indeed, you need to do more than just comply - to make the most out of your personnel you and all employees should follow best practice, at all times.
Again, it is not all about compliance. Many organizations find employment legislation can help them achieve their business goals and build trusting and positive relationships with their employees. Additionally, a key role for HR is all about maintaining a positive and productive working environment, and best practice helps to make sure that employees feel good about the company they work for.
Rely on expertise not intuition to evaluate the best candidate for the job. This training course is designed to provide a hands-on experience of the highly effective method of behavioral-based interviewing and candidate screening.
- Design relevant interview questions that allow the candidate to showcase his/her skills and experience
- Plan, structure, conduct and evaluate behavior focused interviews
- Conduct interviews that are compliant with human rights legislation
- Assess a candidate’s responses against job description and requirements
- Use objective techniques to select the best candidate for the job
- Avoid common interviewer mistakes
- Make informed hiring recommendations and decisions
- Find the right person for the right job
- Reduce turnover and cost of new hires
- Course Features:
- Job aid(s) and tip sheets to take back to the workplace
- Hands-on activities to engage participants in demonstrating skills
- Role play to practice techniques and behaviors in a safe environment