Energy Risk Management
By: Budding Heights Development Company
Lagos State, Nigeria
Jun 20 - 01 Jul, 2016
Specific purchasing and risk management objectives will be discussed along with expert hedging strategies and policies. This will allow you to develop specific hedge strategies most suited to meet the objectives of your company. The training course will also elaborate on the corporate policies, procedures, board resolutions, and checks and balances that would meet the most diligent auditor's requirements.
- You will learn the unique steps you should take NOW to reduce price exposure, manage risk, and guard against price spikes.
- Define your price/margin exposure.
- Quantify hedge base percentage.
- Review the structure of your supply contracts.
- Assess the risk profile of your company.
- Learn how to implement hedge strategy.
- Establish your Corporate Risk Policy and obtain Board approval.
- Establish an OTC account.
- Design your risk management program.
- Define the hedge objectives of your company.
- Determine the appropriate hedge strategies for your company.
- Develop daily marked to market.
- Monitor and adjust your hedge strategy.
Venue: Best Western Starfire Hotel, 128 Joel Ogunnaike Street, GRA Ikeja, Lagos