The use of projects and project management is becoming more and more important for all kinds of organizations. Businesses regularly use project management to accomplish unique outcomes under the constraints of resources, and project management is one of essential ways of achieving an organization’s strategy.
This training addresses the basic nature of managing general projects, not specially focuses on one type of project, no matter construction projects or R and D projects.
The course uses the project life cycle as the organizational guideline, and contents will cover the whole process of project management, including project initiation, project planning, project implementation, Project Monitoring and Evaluation and project termination.
- You'll learn the most important project management skills and Techniques
- You'll gain practical experience of applying these main techniques
- You'll boost your confidence in your ability to plan and manage Projects
- You'll gain practical advice, tips and insight from an experienced project manager
- Project Selection
- Understand the project, the process and the manager
- Project Goal and Scope Management
- Defining exciting project outcomes
- Generating ideas
- Project Estimating
- Project scheduling
- Project resource allocation
- Project Leadership
- Motivating the project team
- Communication as a project management tool
- Progress and Performance Measurement and Evaluation
- Giving effective feedback
- What to do when things are going well
- What to do when they're not
- Project Termination and Post-evaluation
- Moving projects on to a successful outcome