What does it take to gain a competitive advantage?
Are you responsible for marketing but need to understand more about the marketing process? This professional development seminar gives you the hands on tools, techniques and skills you need to create and implement marketing strategy designed to achieve competitive advantage.
- Apply marketing principles and practices to compete successfully in the contemporary business environment
- Explain the “why” and “how” behind fundamental marketing practices
- Conduct structured analyses with new tools and techniques
- Write effective positioning statements
- Understand the elements of the marketing mix
- Create marketing plans that provide high customer value
- Create successful marketing campaigns geared to your target market
- Increase your impact on the business bottom line
- Gain marketing expertise and knowledge
- Build a strong marketing team
- Simulation activities to help transfer learned skills and behavior to the working world
- Structured case study(ies) to apply learning in groups
- Hands-on activities engage participants in demonstrating skills
- Worksheets and exercises to enhance participation and learning