As the world continues to recover from the effects of the recent economic downturn, the demand for executives who can maintain growth, sustain performance and assertively lead their companies through difficult times has increased.
This training will focus on helping participants to acquire crucial skills and knowledge to effectively lead their organizations both strategically and ethically. It will also promote the professional, intellectual, and personal development required to lead across all levels of the organization.
Who should attend?
This training course is designed for those senior executives, department heads and all those who play a key role in organizations’ strategic alignment and succession plan.
- The leadership journey
- Advantages and disadvantages of differing leadership styles
- Challenges of leadership responsibilities
- Personal and professional growth
- Building and leading an effective team
- Leadership and corporate accountability
- Understanding the new global standards of business conduct
- Assess the legal, ethical, and economic elements of leadership
- Different corporate governance models
- Approaches to social responsibility
- Enhancing risk management
- Setting competitive and corporate strategy
- Scanning the environment
- Assessing the industry for business profitability
- Achieving competitive sustainability
- Strategic analysis
- Planning and managing change
- Defining change, causes, impact and risk management
- Re-engineering business process
- Linking strategic and operational change
- Identifying difficulties and dealing with resistance and barriers to change
- Managing innovation and organizational effectiveness
- Methods and action-planning tools for identifying, analyzing and solving organizational problems
- Exploring the techniques for managing innovation
- Maximizing creativity