This training explains how to align, manage and implement marketing communications in a structured way, so that the tools and messages are planned, co-ordinated and directed to achieve clearly defined objectives. It also gives delegates the opportunity to submit a communications plan six weeks after the programme and receive individual feedback from the course director.
- Assess your organization’s current marketing communications and suggest improvements.
- Create an effective and workable marketing communications plan.
- Conduct the right research on which to base the plan.
- Set clear communications objectives.
- Construct a strategy that is in line with corporate strategy, marketing strategy and your brand.
- Define the right target stakeholders and ensure that the right messages and propositions are communicated to them.
- Use the most appropriate tools of communication and ensure that they are working in harmony.
- Measure the results of your communications plan.
- Select an agency, brief them and evaluate them.