With increasing opportunities for companies to take their organizations and brands into ‘live’ market places, there is a greater need for a strategic approach to planning and executing all aspects of events, and to understand just what they can and can’t do.
- Create a business case and strategy for using events.
- Improve the quality and reduce the cost of event organizing.
- Learn about new areas of meeting design and event technology.
- Understand legal issues affecting events.
- Develop techniques for internal management.
- Increase delegate attendance.
- Understand and use event technology.
- Negotiate contracts.
- Deliver memorable events.
- Explore new methodologies for evaluating events effectively.