Don’t let stress take over! Stay on top of difficult and stress-filled work environments!
The pressure of doing more with less resources and tighter timelines can be stressful. Learn how to increase personal and workplace productivity and feel more energized at the end of your day.
- Consider how perceptions have a direct impact on your emotions and understand how to modify your perceptions
- Analyze how hurt, loss, anxiety, anger, guilt and depression trigger emotional arousal and reactions
- Make the connection between emotions and workplace stress
- Practice hands-on techniques to keep from being “emotionally hijacked” at work
- Practice using emotional feedback and practical intuition as a tool to be more perceptive
- Apply “head level” and “heart level” information to make better quality decisions
- Discover how you can stay focused in the face of stress and frustration
- Deal effectively with intimidating and explosive personalities
- Create a positive workplace environment
- Minimize risk due to ‘out of control’ employees
- Self-assessment for insight into individual behavior and how you work with others
- Structured case study(ies) to apply learning in groups
- Hands-on activities engage participants in demonstrating skills