Be the voice of reason and resolve workplace conflict.
Discover how to recognize the causes of interpersonal conflict. Become aware of your emotional triggers to prevent explosive situations. Learn new strategies of conflict management to improve your communication performance and ultimately increase the success of your business initiatives.
- Recognize and assess the various causes of conflict
- Express emotions in intelligent and influential ways
- Identify your own conflict style and how to adapt it effectively around others
- Give and receive criticism in ways that build positive relationships
- Increase listening skills to diminish conflict and improve communication
- Enhance your assertiveness skills and express your views more concisely in order solve problems effectively
- Use conflict as an opportunity to build better relationships
- Recognize and assess conflict - in order to manage it effectively
- Identify your own conflict style and how to manage yourself
- Clearer communications can lead to improved teamwork and morale
- Brainstorm activities to encourage involvement of everyone for creative problem solving
- Hands-on activities to engage participants in demonstrating skills
- Self-assessment for insight into individual behavior and how you work with others