Inspirational Leadership and Change
By: London Management Centre
Dec 12 - 16 Dec, 2016
In today's competitive marketplace, the capability of an organization’s leadership team is paramount. This training course encourages participants to combine the confidence, energy and vision to inspire an organization to move forward.
During the course participants are encouraged to recognize the importance of a high-performance and high-trust culture, which will result in an increased commitment from staff as well as improved leadership competence.
Who should attend?
This stimulating training course is designed for managers, directors and team leaders who wish to enhance their skills and capabilities to inspire others, as well as those who want to create a self-motivated workforce that will embrace change.
- Creating a shared vision
- Developing a guiding purpose
- Embracing the importance of culture
- Inspirational leadership
- Reinforcing confidence and trust
- Developing a dynamic strategy
- Bridging the gap between goals and results
- Refining your leadership skills
- Leading change
- Understanding the organizational culture and impact of change
- Being a positive agent of change
- Gaining buy-in from key stakeholders
- Communicating strategic change
- Inspiring others
- Building confidence in those you lead
- Mentoring and coaching others to greatness
- Increasing productivity through people
- Dealing with conflict and resistance to change
- Identifying and resolving conflicts
- Eliminating barriers for effective communication
Venue: London Management Centre, 92 Seymour Pl, Marylebone, London W1H 2NJ