In today's rapidly changing economy, modern strategies must be flexible and adaptable. The training course is designed to equip delegates with an understanding of strategic issues and their importance in the survival and growth of an organization. It will also emphasize the importance of how to match the companies' strategic advantages to the business environment.
Who should attend?
This stimulating and demanding course is designed for directors, managers, team leaders, decision makers and those who wish to identify and practice the skills necessary for mastering the principles of strategic thinking, planning and implementation.
- What is strategic management?
- Benefits of strategic management
- Situation analysis
- External and internal analysis
- Establishing organization direction
- Identifying key objectives
- Types of objectives
- Creating the best organizational alignment
- Strategy formulation
- Formulating business strategies
- Formulating functional strategies
- Strategy implementation
- Strategic communication and planning
- Evaluation and selection
- Leading and managing change
- Becoming a positive change agent
- Team building and cooperation
- Internal communication
- Influential negotiation skills
- Action planning
- Overcoming resistance to change
- Strategic control
- Performance monitoring and review