The ability to communicate effectively is critical in achieving sustained performance and business excellence. As such, business professionals must have the understanding and confidence to communicate with clients, customers, suppliers and other business associates. Challenging one-to-one and group activities will help delegates to enhance their communication skills and assertiveness.
Who should attend?
This training course is designed for all those in managerial and administrative positions who recognize that good communication skills and assertiveness are key factors in enabling them to achieve outstanding performance within the workplace.
- Theories of behavioral and interpersonal relationships
- Types and uses of communication
- The need to communicate
- Barriers to communication
- Lack of understanding
- Limited skills
- Report writing and effective presentation skills
- Identifying methods and skills of applying assertiveness and its impact on communication
- Your assertive rights
- The art of saying “No”
- Handling conflict
- Giving and receiving feedback
- Using Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) tools in communication
- Creating a rapport
- Improving personal and interpersonal relationships
- Cross-Cultural Communication
- Developing greater sensitivity to cultural differences
- Avoiding potential cross-cultural pitfalls