This training programme takes the employees responsible for running the Accounts and Finance functions of the organization through their core duties. They will be taken through the step-by-step process of performing each task. The core duties are:
- Implementing all processes in accounting for financial transactions and enforcing the controls necessary for the running of the organization’s business
- Liaising with external auditor and others involved in matters of statutory regulations, including pension fund managers, the tax organizations, etc
- Preparing financial and other relevant reports at such intervals that help Management decisions for the organization to run smoothly. These include:
- Weekly performance report
- Daily balances and advice on managing the balances
- Bank reconciliation
- Variance analysis
- Management of the cash flow position
- Monthly trial balance, income statement and balance sheet
- Budgeting and budgetary control.
- The three financial fundamentals
- The Balance Sheet - Interpreting Assets and Liabilities
- The Income and Expenditure Statement
- Diagnosing the Cash Flow Position and Requirements
- Budgets and budgeting cycle
- Elements of Internal Control
- Operational Auditing
- Safeguard of assets
- Detection and prevention of frauds
- Economical and efficient use of resources
- Risk identification and assessment
- Cash flow Management
- Tax Management
- Different Types of Financial Report
- How to Prepare Them
- Benefits of Financial Report
|37, Offa Road, Gra, Ilorin, Kwara State.
||Jun 20 - 24 Jun, 2016
Discount of 5% to 3-4 participants from same organization.
Discount of 10% to 5 or more participants from same organization.