Writing of reports, proposals and Introduction letters is a skill that 21st Century executives, salesmen and professionals must grasp with skill and precision. This course will practically handle these areas and lots more.
- Become highly skilled in the use of English Language
- Write memos, letters, reports, proposals excellently by presenting their contents with mechanical precision
- Organize their thoughts clearly before writing
- Know the techniques of outlining, drafting and revising their written messages
- Practice writing styles that are clear, concrete and courteous
- Pay attention to their spellings and punctuations
- Know the rules that guide the use of numerals in their written messages.
- Master pronunciation, editing techniques, style and tone of writing letters, memos and proposals
- Learn important guidelines for writing e-mails- Keeping it Short, sweet and simple
- Learn the Importance and ways of writing down minutes of meetings, Types of minutes, importance and qualities of good minutes
- Learn types of report writing, Purpose of an Executive Summary, Types of Summaries, Qualities of an Effective Summary