In this training course, delegates will learn to present ideas with conviction, control and poise. Gain the specific skills needed to become comfortable with your own presentation style in any setting. Receive expert advice on how to handle challenging situations.
- Describe the impact of non-verbal communication, vocal impact and vocabulary skills on a presentation
- Engage your audience by understanding their profile and adjusting your presentation accordingly
- Structure your presentation content in an easy-to-follow and engaging flow
- Reduce anxiety and stress before a presentation with proven exercises and techniques
- Recognize the importance of visual aids and manage the use of support materials in your presentations
- Address audience questions with professionalism, confidence and control
- Anticipate and manage logistical and environmental barriers that arise in a presentation setting
- Improve your presentation style and delivery.
- Represent your organization with professionalism and credibility
- Gain tips for audience engagement
- Practice impromptu speaking
- Take control of problem situations
- Participant videotaping for personal skills self-assessment
- Individual coaching and feedback from an expert practitioner
- Simulation activities to help transfer learned skills and behavior to the working world