Powerful Leadership Communication and Influence Management
By: Budding Heights Development Company
Lagos State, Nigeria
Apr 11 - 15 Apr, 2016
Powerful communication is the key to effective leadership. This is a three-day practical ways for workplace communication in a variety of ways that senior officials should master if they plan to succeed.
- Become more effective leader in communicating the organization’s goals and desired feedback.
- Be more skillful at applying excellent communication competencies on the job.
Persuade and convince others in ways that obtain agreement or approval on ideas and views.
- Blend well in an environment of cultural diversity.
- Persuasiveness - ability to present ideas, influence and convince others to obtain agreement and approval on ideas negotiated.
- Become most skillful in the use of today’s communication technology tools.
Use of English Language - ability to read, speak and write excellently in English, the official language for business.
- Know Why Communication is a Skill
- Know Powerful communicators and great leaders in history
- Understand Communication Traits of Powerful Leaders
- Learn how to pull people in with powerful messages
- Master a balanced use of inquiry and advocacy in communications
- Identify your preferred leadership communication styles
- Understand powerful communication potential in all of us
- Communicating with motivating language
- Use communication to create rapport and build trust
- Learn how to Apply Emotional Intelligence for Communication
- Caring communication styles
- Communications that motivate
- Master class on Public Speaking
- Speaking directly to listeners emotions
- Putting in the energy that enhances your message
- Communicating with precision and accuracy
- How to suspend assumptions and judgment in a conversation
- What to learn from Leaders who talk themselves into trouble.
- Today’s communication technology tools: The internet and intranet, Email, Social media
- Achieving Maintaining Organizational Excellence
- The goals of power and influence
- Right action in and around leadership
- Investing in people
- Investing in outstanding workplace tools
- Leadership coaching for high performance
- Excellence in interpersonal communication
- Reinforcement of governance values
Venue: Best Western Starfire Hotel, 128 Joel Ogunnaike Street, GRA Ikeja, Lagos