Is your work supporting the strategic plan or are you working against it?
Learn why strategic planning is a key to achieve the business results you desire. This training course will give you an opportunity to explore the process of strategic planning from an idea to implementation aligned to your role in actively supporting your organization’s strategic direction. This course is a must for managers and supervisors who want to expand their management perspective and have a seat at the strategic planning table.
- Define strategic planning and strategy
- Identify five essential strategy decisions that drive strategy formation and implementation
- Describe how strategy cascades throughout an organization
- Link your specific role to the organizational strategy and the actions required to implement the strategic plan
- Recognize key concepts and speak the language of strategic planning
- Identify specific ways you can contribute to your organization’s strategic success
- Be prepared for a seat at the strategic planning table
- Identify how to plan and manage your work to support organizational goals and objectives
- Build a strong management team that supports organizational goals and objectives
- Increase business success
- Simulation activities to help transfer learned skills and behavior to the working world
- Worksheets and exercises to enhance participation and learning
- Hands-on activities to engage participants in demonstrating skills
- Sample templates and tools you can use in the workplace