This training course presents the basic principles that are the foundation of all the leadership activities and central to senior level effectiveness.
- Building and maintaining a positive, results-oriented work climate
- Staying balanced in all approach to people and problems
- Removing interpersonal barriers to understanding and cooperation
- Keeping things moving towards better performance
- Leading by providing positive examples
- Learn how to coach for performance: Review different coaching models, learn how to handle negative responses, Learn basics on developing employees
- Effective delegation: Parity between Authority and Responsibility, Work within the Organizational Structure, Adequate support, Accountability on results, Delegation consistency, Avoiding reverse delegation
- The Manager/the Leader - Knowing the Difference: Role of frontline leader, Basic leadership styles, Influencing skills, an understanding of Leadership Powers, Leadership Behavioral Guidelines.
- Coaching/guiding/developing staff: Clarifying rewards, Effective communication, Developing Subordinates through Feedback, Team building/team leader skills