You will need to learn strategies and techniques that will maximize your chances of successfully implementing change, and on this course you will also learn skills that will enable you to manage the change process effectively
- Developing the skills required to manage change successfully lead change effectively using frameworks and tools.
- Building and maintaining momentum, apply skills that enable you to initiate, execute and manage change effectively.
- Develop a clear understanding of how to successfully take charge of change
- Develop emotionally intelligent methods to manage change that take into account people’s different attitudes and feelings.
- Understand resistance to change and how to deal with that effectively.
- Learn a range of strategies and tactics to manage change effectively.
- Identify strengths, resources and skills that result in successful change.
- Skills to create and sustain a positive momentum for change, build broad networks of support to develop change champions.
- Communicating effectively – advance your communication skills, both verbal and nonverbal, to avoid misunderstanding and to ensure that everyone understands their role in the change processes.
- What is change? - analyze different types of change: crisis, reactionary, anticipatory, and their different dynamics.
- Introduction to the components of successful change - identify what change entails.
- Defining outcomes - describe your end goals with the what, why and how.
- Change is personal - manage your personal experience of change and how you are managed through change; share good practice of what worked and what did not.
- Having and developing a positive attitude - develop a positive attitude to the benefits of change and the demonstrable advantages that it will bring to the organization.
- Different responses and attitudes to change - examine different peoples’ attitudes towards change – from early adopters to hard-core resistors.
- Strategies to manage change - create change strategies that factor in the different, non-linear dynamics of a change process over time.
- Identifying valuable strengths and resources - maximize the help and resource around you.
- Guiding and motivating staff through change - motivate others to see change as a positive through applied techniques.
- Useful models for change, NLP and a cognitive behavioral approach - support successful change by managing stress, thinking and emotions.
- Planning for successful change - consider all the possible pitfalls and hurdles that need to be overcome to integrate change into the organization.