At the end of the training course, participants will display competence in the following eight areas
- Interpret and apply basic accounting terminologies
- Judiciously spend and account for funds entrusted in their care
- Can generate reports on their financial dealings in their various responsibility areas
- Continually follow guidelines and due process in handling the organization’s funds
- Desist from fund mismanagement in its entirety
- Be in control and responsible for resources put at their disposal
- Be able to keep basic Books of Accounts to enhance transparency and accountability
- Be able to identify and check fraud through internal control procedures.
- Awareness, understanding and interpretation of the company’s Accounting and Financial statements
- Effectiveness on the use of finance and accounting information
- Ability to process and screen financial transactions
- Comfortable decisions based on Accounting and Financial information.
- Ability to manage company performance strategically
- Debit and Credit Explained
- An Introduction to Profit and Loss (Income) Statement
- Financial prudence
- Understand the Balance Sheets and Published Accounts
- Working capital
- Prudent reserves
- Bank Balances and Reconciliation
- Distinctions between Profit and Cash
- Management of Working Capital
- Petty Cash Management
- Accounting Ratios and Investment Decisions
- Profit to Turnover
- Return on Capital Employed
- Stock Turn
- Control of Costs
- Pricing Decisions
- Management Effectiveness
|5/7 Alade Lawal Street, Opposite Divisional Police Station, Off Ikorodu Road, Anthony, Lagos.
Registration: 8.30 - 9.00 a.m.
Class Session: 9.00 - 4.00 p.m.
||Nov 07 - 11 Nov, 2016
Discount of 5% to 3-4 participants from same organization.
Discount of 10% to 5 or more participants from same organization.