Effective Management for Supervisors and Team Leaders
By: London Management Centre
Nov 21 - 25 Nov, 2016
An effective supervisor focuses on stimulating tasks which improve performance and is adept at planning, innovating and facilitating teamwork. To encourage delegates to do less prodding, checking, refereeing and reprimanding, this course identifies the various methods, skills and techniques needed for effective supervising.
Who should attend?
This practical training course is designed for prospective managers, supervisors, team leaders, department heads and those who wish to understand and gain the knowledge and necessary skills for leading an effective team and work flow.
- Identifying the role of supervisor/team leader
- Appreciating the organization’s goals, purpose and key tasks
- The team work approach
- Teambuilding and co-operation
- Motivation and direction
- Coaching and counseling
- Performance appraisal
- The advanced skills necessary for recruitment and selection
- Introduction to leadership thinking and styles
- Organizing the work flow
- Delegation - directing
- Setting targets and priorities in co-operation with other departments
- Effective time management
- Problem solving and decision making
Venue: London Management Centre, 92 Seymour Pl, Marylebone, London W1H 2NJ