In recognition of the difficulty accounting officers often encounter when dealing with and preparing tax computations and returns, this training course has been specially designed to assist candidates to overcome obstacles as well as bridge the gap in their knowledge of up-to-date tax management methods.
The training course will also promote understanding of the tax authorities, their powers and operations. The topics and their treatment will equally be a valuable refresher for officers who are more experienced in these issues. In handling the subject matters, emphasis is all on applications and procedures.
- Tax Laws and Regulations
- State Board of Internal Revenue Service
- Federal Inland Revenue Service
- Joint Tax Board
- Technical Committees of the Boards
- Tax Appeal Tribunal
- Tax Clearance Certificates and their Administration
- Tax Avoidance and Tax Evasion
- Corporate Tax Issues and Computations
- Relevant Documents and Documentation Procedures
- Penalties for Infringements
- Taxable Persons
- Personal Income Tax
- Expatriates Personal Income Tax
|5/7 Alade Lawal Street, Opposite Divisional Police Station, Off Ikorodu Road, Anthony, Lagos.
Registration: 8.30 - 9.00 a.m.
Class Session: 9.00 - 4.00 p.m.
||Jun 01 - 03 Jun, 2016
Discount of 5% to 3-4 participants from same organization.
Discount of 10% to 5 or more participants from same organization.