The training course is designed to equip participants with the understanding and confidence to communicate and negotiate with; clients, customers, suppliers, and other business associates. Participants will be exposed to group negotiations and one-to-one exercises which will enable them to communicate effectively, negotiate successfully and enhance business performance.
Who should attend?
This course is designed for all those in managerial and administrative positions, who recognize communication and negotiation as key factors in enabling them to effectively manage ongoing business activities.
- Theories of behavioral and interpersonal relationship
- Types and uses of communication
- The need to communicate
- Barriers to communication
- Lack of understanding
- Limited skills
- Report writing and effective presentation skills
- Managing difficult people
- Identifying methods and techniques of applying assertiveness effectively
- NLP (Neuro - Linguistic Programming)
- Use of the key skills, tactics and behavior for effective negotiation
- Characteristics of a successful negotiator
- Preparing and developing the optimum strategy and productive negotiating parameters
- Creating "Win-Win" opportunities
- Anticipating how to deal with rejection and impasse
- Identifying your own optimum negotiating style, and how to employ to the best effect
- The essential skills of negotiation
- Creating lasting commitment to agreement