Advanced Human Resources Management
By: Tom Associates Training
Lagos State, Nigeria
Sep 12 - 16 Sep, 2016
The training course is to raise the proficiency levels of senior HR specialists. After the programme ends, it will deepen the knowledge of the HR specialists of how their organization’s business runs and they can help with their skills in deploying human resources services to various departments, including:
- Employment and deployment considerations
- Competency development and productivity improvement
- Employee engagement and career advancement
- Remunerations and welfare
- Statutory compliance
As line managers deserve to have a fair knowledge of how Human Resources are best managed for enterprise, the participants in this course will also learn how to speak the line manager’s language to complement HR services.
- HR in the C-Suite Shoes
- The HR Specialist's Role as a Business Partner
- Manpower Planning and Talent Management
- Training and Development
- Performance Management
- Reward Management.
- Talent Management
- Payroll Management, Compensation and Benefits Administration
- Nigerian Labor Law
- Employee Welfare
Deals: Discount of 5% to 3-4 participants from same organization.
Discount of 10% to 5 or more participants from same organization.
Venue: 37, Offa Road, Gra, Ilorin, Kwara State