Laws Relating to Employment and Regulatory Compliance
By: Tom Associates Training
Lagos State, Nigeria
Sep 28 - 30 Sep, 2016
The course objectives of this training are as follows
- Overview of Nigerian Labor Laws
- ILO Conventions and Recommendations
- Statutes and Legislations
- Labor Act - Cap 198
- Trade Union Act - Cap 437
- Trade Disputes Act - Cap 432
- Workmen’s Compensation Act - Cap 470
- Factories Act - Cap 126
- ITF Act
- NSITF Act
- Education Tax Act
- National Housing Fund Act
- Workmen’s Compensation Act
- Trade Unions Act
- Trade Unions Act (1990) (Key Issues)
- Definition of Union
- Convention 87
- Two rival Unions
- Article 2 of Convention 87
- Authority to revoke TU Certificate
- Overriding Public interest
- Check-Off V.. No Strike Clause
- NLC as only central body
- Convention 87 of ILO
- Rights and Duties of Parties In Industrial Relations
- Basis of Rights and Obligations
- Employee Rights
- Employee Duties
- Controversial Areas (Unsettled Law)
- Emerging Rights
- New Laws under Government Consideration.
- Collective Bargaining.
Deals: Discount of 5% to 3-4 participants from same organization.
Discount of 10% to 5 or more participants from same organization.
Venue: 5/7 Alade Lawal Street, Opposite Divisional Police Station, Off Ikorodu Road, Anthony, Lagos.
Registration: 8.30 - 9.00 a.m.
Class Session: 9.00 - 4.00 p.m.