Because the current roles of Learning and Development (L and D) in all organizations will change in the future in line with the trends in best practices, efforts of the employees in all L and D department must match up favorably. They must provide more focused learning and achieve better Return on Investment (ROI) from their training initiatives.
- The L and D professionals must always deliver courses that drive business, if they will be true business partners.
- The L and D professionals must always be at the cutting edge of self-organization and inject great sense of passion into what they do.
- The most prominent of the range of competencies that will achieve all these are what this course addresses.
By the time the course ends participants will know well how to:
- Align training and development function to strategic priorities of the organization
- Design learning programmes that are compelling and meet learner’s requirements as individuals and the requirements of the organization as a whole
- Secure adequate resources for L and D projects and activities
- Manage effectively relationships with stakeholders
- Attain training logistics competence
- Master excellent facilitation skills
- L and D Linked to Business Strategy
- What is Education? What is Training?
- Key Elements of L and D Business Plan
- Competency-based Learning Intervention
- Identifying Skills Gap - Training Needs Analysis
- The Curriculum Development Process
- Competencies analysis
- Training Inventory
- Effective Management of Training
- Venue Arrangement Protocols
- Laying Out the Training Room
- Relationship with Facilitators
- Adult learning Process
- Training Delivery Methods
- Training Evaluation