The human resource function focuses on building skills, motivation, engagement and behavior in the organization for a successful work place. Beyond people in the achievement of business goals, its center of attention expands to the overall operations, finance and the customers.
This training course sets out to act as a greater enablement for the Human Resource Managers as business leaders by focusing on the various aspects of management and leadership and how the HR Manager will utilize the most important capital in the organization - people - as tool for competitive advantage.
At the end of the program, participants will be able to
- Properly formulate and better appreciate the expectations of their colleagues and customers
- Gain working knowledge of business and strategic thrust needed for their organizations’ success
- Offer proactive assistance to the organization in adapting HR practices to support new needed systems
- Take the lead in the vision for change and garner necessary internal and external support to lead the change
- Human Resource Practice and Theory
- Strategy formulation, Change, Innovation
- Changing Technology
- Customer Service
|5/7 Alade Lawal Street, Opposite Divisional Police Station, Off Ikorodu Road, Anthony, Lagos.
Registration: 8.30 - 9.00 a.m.
Class Session: 9.00 - 4.00 p.m.
||Nov 28 - 30 Nov, 2016
Discount of 5% to 3-4 participants from same organization.
Discount of 10% to 5 or more participants from same organization.