A three-day programme with which to charge young management-hopefuls to man special functions that can move them to higher managerial positions. The training course will define management skills and behavioral competencies with which these young persons can deliver business results after understanding:
- Business acumen
- Team management
- Planning tasks
- Performance management
- People motivation
- Problem solving
- Human resource management proficiency
- Change management
The Seven Competencies Addressed
- Ability to pick out changes happening to businesses and the economy in the context of worldwide developments.
- Ability to provide direction and decision when working in teams.
- Ability to develop self.
- Ability to undertake tasks, solve problems and provide appropriate feedback.
- Ability to focus efforts on company values.
- Ability to demonstrate proper work ethics and personal commitment.
- Integrity even when not under any direct watchful eyes of superiors.
- Understanding the changes happening to the economy
- Generating demand for the company’s products
- Fulfilling the demand generated
- The Rules of Work
- Planning Orientation
- Leadership and Motivational Skills
- Communication and Interpersonal Skills
|5/7 Alade Lawal Street, Opposite Divisional Police Station, Off Ikorodu Road, Anthony, Lagos.
Registration: 8.30 - 9.00 a.m.
Class Session: 9.00 - 4.00 p.m.
||Nov 23 - 25 Nov, 2016
Discount of 5% to 3-4 participants from same organization.
Discount of 10% to 5 or more participants from same organization.