Organizations across industries are faced with and working hard to adapt to the rapidly changing business environments. Technology, economic upheavals and many other factors are driving so much change that businesses need strategic flexibility in order to stay alive and competitive. HR is one of the most prominent areas where a business can gain an edge. In other words, HR managers that possess the right skill set for this type of changing business landscape can help a company stay ahead of the curve. Hence, the HR professional of today has a more complex role than before.
This training course will provide delegates with the skills and knowledge to make a valuable contribution to the success and continued effectiveness of the HR function. The subjects covered in this course will provide professionals with the current thinking and practices.
At the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Comprehend organization’s strategic direction
- Project the role and purpose of the HR function in achieving organizations’ goals
- Develop HR policies aligned with strategic aims of the organization
- Deploy HR practices that support the achievement of company’s goals
- Build and promote high performance culture
- Inspire trust and involvement of line managers in the collective activity of successful people management in organizations
- Optimize HR processes to cut out wastages and improve efficiency
- Demonstrate ability to constructively address any performance/behavioral issues and ensure maximum input from all employees.
Key Discussion Points
- HR in Business
- The Role of Effective Policies in good People Management
- Employee relations- Importance of good employee relations and employee commitment
- Effective recruitment and selection
- Employee, Management and Leadership development interface
- Performance management, reward and remunerations
- Information processing trends opportunities and challenges
- Essential Business skills for the HR
- Great Communication skills
- Visionary and Big Picture view
- Organizational knowledge and Business acumen
- Negotiating skills