How to develop a team that delivers results through
- Harnessing quality staff and aligning the employees efficiently
- Focusing the whole staff on common business goals
- Making joint decision
- Wiping out “fortress mentality” by getting different departments to work well together
- The ability to attract, retain and deploy the right professionals to achieve group vision.
- Human needs in a team
- The need for respect
- The need to be appreciated
- The need to feel important
- The need to be understood
- The need to be recognized
- Recognition of attributes of great team leadership
- Use of knowledge of people’s personality to build a team
- Employment of each team member’s potential to achieve goals
- Interpersonal Skills for Successful Team Building
- Resolution of team conflicts
- Performance expectations, basic rules and policies
|5/7 Alade Lawal Street, Opposite Divisional Police Station, Off Ikorodu Road, Anthony, Lagos.
Registration: 8.30 - 9.00 a.m.
Class Session: 9.00 - 4.00 p.m.
||Mar 02 - 04 Mar, 2016
Discount of 5% to 3-4 participants from same organization.
Discount of 10% to 5 or more participants from same organization.