Powerful communication is the key to effective leadership. This is a five-day practical ways for workplace communication in a variety of ways that senior officials should master if they plan to succeed.
Broad Competencies Addressed
- Become more effective leader in communicating the organization’s goals and desired feedback.
- Be more skillful at applying excellent communication competencies on the job.
- Persuade and convince others in ways that obtain agreement or approval on ideas and views.
- Blend well in an environment of cultural diversity.
- Persuasiveness - ability to present ideas, influence and convince others to obtain agreement and approval on ideas negotiated.
- Become most skillful in the use of today’s communication technology tools.
- Use of English Language - ability to read, speak and write excellently in English, the official language for business.
- Defining Powerful Communication
- The Effectiveness of a Leader’s Communication
- Variety of Communication
- Communication Structures
- A Model of Powerful Communication
- Situational Leadership Communication
- Applying Emotional Intelligence for Communication
- Communication to Create Employee Engagement
- Communicating to Bridge Generational Divide
- Writing Competently for Effective Communication
- Public Speaking
- Today’s communication technology tools
- Achieving Maintaining Organizational Excellence
- Maintenance of Authority
- Leadership in Difficult Times
- Signs of difficult economic times.
- Signs of difficult political times
- Leading teams through a period of limited resources
- Radical changes in service delivery
- Issues of morale and productivity
- Opportunities for positive change.
|5/7 Alade Lawal Street, Opposite Divisional Police Station, Off Ikorodu Road, Anthony, Lagos.
Registration: 8.30 - 9.00 a.m.
Class Session: 9.00 - 4.00 p.m.
||Mar 14 - 18 Mar, 2016
Discount of 5% to 3-4 participants from same organization.
Discount of 10% to 5 or more participants from same organization.