Be it in manufacturing, services, social or non-government organization, operations management strategies are the bedrock for continuity and profitability. It deals with the management of the direct resources required to produce the goods and services provided by the firm.
- The concepts of operations and operations management
- Operational processes, boundaries of an operations system, interfaces with other functional areas within the organization and with its external environment.
- Operations Management and Competitiveness, Productivity and The organization Quality Management as they relate to Organizational Performance
What the Course Teaches
- Design, selection and process optimization strategies in manufacturing and service industries
- Capacity planning, factory and service layout
- Project planning and works measurement
- Performance measures and quality control tools
- Inventory planning and management
- Quality system and documentations system
- Control of engineering spare parts
- What is Operations Management?
- Process design
- Operations Value Stream
- Elimination of wastes
- Coping with variable demands
- Capacity planning and facilities alignment
- Operations Management Checklist
- Project Evaluation and Review Technique (PERT)
- Job Scheduling
- Understanding of and adherence to SOP principles and procedures
- Quality Management
- 5-S System of Workplace Organization
- Facilities Management
- Business Process Management Tools
|5/7 Alade Lawal Street, Opposite Divisional Police Station, Off Ikorodu Road, Anthony, Lagos.
Registration: 8.30 - 9.00 a.m.
Class Session: 9.00 - 4.00 p.m.
||Mar 08 - 11 Mar, 2016
Discount of 5% to 3-4 participants from same organization.
Discount of 10% to 5 or more participants from same organization.