Logistics has become a quintessential factor in modern day organisations. This training course examines the core issues and skills required to promote production and distribution efficiency, reduce waste and consequently improving Return on Investment (ROI). The programme will afford the personnel in Logistics to be on top of their assignments.
- Types of Inventory (RM, WIP, FP, MRO)
- Inventory Planning and Control
- Control of Inventory Turnover
- Stores Accounting and Stock-taking
- Distribution/Logistics Management
- Customer Service management in the Warehouse
- Materials handling techniques
- Distribution planning and management
- Good Houekeeping practices
- Inbound Logistics
- Transport operations and management
- Distribution Requirement Planning
- Reverse Logistics.
|5/7 Alade Lawal Street, Opposite Divisional Police Station, Off Ikorodu Road, Anthony, Lagos.
Registration: 8.30 - 9.00 a.m.
Class Session: 9.00 - 4.00 p.m.
||Mar 16 - 18 Mar, 2016
Discount of 5% to 3-4 participants from same organization.
Discount of 10% to 5 or more participants from same organization.