The ability to make good presentation will empower you to persuade various stakeholders, and win profitable businesses for your organization. This training course will take you through the process of preparing, delivering and managing successful presentations. Each participant will have an opportunity to make series of presentations to an audience. The recorded presentations including audience and tutor feedback will be given to participants as take away.
- Learn to overcome stage fright
- Set presentation objectives
- Understand the secrets of great presenters.
- Use presentation aids and modern audio-visual equipment
- Sustain audience concentration
- Acquire the techniques of speaking in special occasions.
- Learn how to use body language and voice for maximum effect
- Handle questions effectively
- Win profitable business
- Myths surrounding business presentations
- Eloquence and logical approach
- Setting objectives
- Planning for a presentation
- Structure of effective presentation
- The 4 Ps of successful presentations
- Special presentation hints
- Using technology including power point
- Techniques of audience control
- Preparing your presentation aids
- Handling questions
- Minimizing stage-fright