Managers and executives must consistently add more value, in the limited time they have in hand, just to remain in contention today. To achieve more than the ordinary, managers must have the special skills for, and an acute sense of, time use. The central focus is the discipline to manage oneself for time effectiveness.
Broad Competencies Delivered
- Ability to manage oneself in relation to time
- Ability to identify and handle time wasters effectively
- Ability to set priority and stick with it even under pressure
- Ability to handle anxiety and stress
- Putting Value on Time
- Becoming an Organized Person
- Office work and space organization
- Managing the boss
- Managing meetings
- Time Log - daily, weekly
- Time Audit
- Pressure Management
|5/7 Alade Lawal Street, Opposite Divisional Police Station, Off Ikorodu Road, Anthony, Lagos.
Registration: 8.30 - 9.00 a.m.
Class Session: 9.00 - 4.00 p.m.
||Mar 21 - 22 Mar, 2016
Discount of 5% to 3-4 participants from same organization.
Discount of 10% to 5 or more participants from same organization.