This hands-on training course has been designed to meet the needs of those wanting a broad understanding of IP Surveillance systems and its implementation. The course provides a solid understanding of IP surveillance architecture covering system design, Implementation over LAN/WAN/VPN, security issues and real life surveillance application.
The course details the relationship between IP surveillance system and traditional CCTV system. You will understand the critical factors to consider when designing and setting up a surveillance system. You will be proficient in designing, implementing and maintaining small, medium and enterprise Digital Surveillance system. The course incorporates a comprehensive manual and slide presentation to ensure thorough understanding of each module.
The intensive hands-on session is tailored to give you the confidence you desire to handle IP Surveillance projects comfortably and professionally.
- Fundamentals of IP Surveillance Systems
- Video over IP Networks - LAN/WAN/VPN integration
- Architectures/Deployment Types
- IP Surveillance Application
- System Integration/Managements - DVR/NVR
- IP Surveillance Components
- Software interaction with hardware
- Integration with analogue CCTV system
- Step by Step configuration and Installation techniques
- Video/Audio Compression - Bandwidth Budgeting/Planning o Storage Consideration
- Projects documentation
|Kits Training Hall,63B,Coker Road ,Ilupeju, Lagos
||Jul 03 - 04 Jul, 2017
Group registration attract 10% discount.
personalized class is available on request .