This training workshop will provide the basic skills and knowledge required to begin a successful career in sales. Elements of sales psychology will help participants to understand customers’ behavior and how to deal with them, enabling more rewarding relationships. On return to the workplace, your staff will be able to sell with confidence, enthusiasm and determination
- Give structure to the selling process
- Develop the key skills of successful sales people
- Plan their territory for effective coverage
- Match their sales style to the buyer’s style
- Guide their customers through the sales process
- Overcome objections through problem solving techniques.
- Present their products to solve the customer problems.
- Know how to use social media to enhance sales
- What is selling?
- The buying and selling process
- What makes a successful salesperson?
- Key activities of a salesperson
- Selling behavior assessment
- Market and Product Knowledge
- Knowing the market you are selling to
- Knowing your products and services
- Features, Advantages and Benefits (FAB) of products / service
- Territory Planning
- Relationship management techniques
- How to overcome call reluctance
- The 7 mistakes to avoid in selling
- Introduction to social media selling
Who Should Attend
Sales people with little or no formal training who need the best possible understanding of the sales process.