This training course is designed to help you understand the working of MS Excel from the beginning and how to enter formulae into a cell, build basic charts and format a spreadsheet. Participants will excel use to carry out basic business assignments for effective reporting.
- Acquire skills needed to carry out basic assignments using MS Excel thereby reducing paper work and increasing reporting speed and quality.
- Be equipped with basic knowledge in Excel for effective reporting.
- The Excel Interface
- Quick Access toolbar
- Getting Help
- Excel Selection Techniques
- Manipulating Rows and Columns
- Copying, Moving and Deleting
- Worksheets: Manipulating Worksheets
- Formatting a spreadsheet
- Number Formatting
- Freezing Row and Column Titles
- Formulas and Functions
- Cell Referencing
- Using Charts
- Customizing Excel
- Viewing and Printing
Who Should Attend
A must course for any staff in Account, Finance, Audit, Budgeting and those who want to be professional in excel usage and application for effective management reporting.