ISO 55001 Asset Management System(ASM) Lead Implementer Course
Lagos State, Nigeria
Jan 18 - 22 Jan, 2016
ISO 55001 is a framework for an asset management system that will help your business to pro-actively manage the lifecycle of your assets, from acquisition to decommission. This system helps you to manage the risks and costs associated with owning assets, in a structured, efficient manner that supports continual improvement and on-going value creation.
Manage your assets with a best practice asset management system. ISO 55001 will give the framework and tools to optimize value whilst ensuring your assets meet the necessary safety and performance requirements.
Benefits of ISO 55001
- An asset management system provides a structured, best practice approach to managing the lifecycle of assets.
- Reduced risks associated with ownership of assets - anything from unnecessary maintenance costs and inefficiency to accident prevention (explosions at gas plants for example)
- Improved quality assurance for customers/regulators - where assets play a key role in the provision and quality of products and services
- New business acquisition - stakeholders gain confidence from the knowledge that a strategy is in place to ensure assets meet the necessary safety and performance requirements
- Supports international business growth - demonstrating that the requirements of an internationally recognized asset management system are being met
Facilitators: EXPERIENCED & CERTIFIED TRAINERS
Venue: 4th Floor, NIS Building, Opposite Elephant Cement House, CBD, Alausa, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria