This five day intensive training course enables participants to develop the necessary expertise to support an organization in implementing and managing an Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OHSMS) based on OHSAS 18001:2007.
This training is consistent with the project management practices established in ISO 10006 (Quality Management Systems - Guidelines for Quality Management in Projects) and OHSAS 18002 (Guidelines for the implementation of OHSAS 18001).
Who should attend?
- Project managers or consultants wanting to prepare and to support an organization in the implementation of an Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OHSMS)
- OHSAS 18001 auditors who wish to fully understand the Occupational Health and Safety Management System implementation process
- Persons responsible for the occupational Health and Safety or conformity in an organization
- Members of an occupational Health and Safety team
- Expert advisors in Health and Safety
- Experts wanting to prepare for an occupational Health and Safety function or for an OHSMS project management function
- To understand the implementation of an Occupational Health and Safety Management System in accordance with OHSAS 18001
- To gain a comprehensive understanding of the concepts, approaches, standards, methods and techniques required for the effective management of an Occupational Health and Safety Management System
- To understand the relationship between the components of an Occupational Health and Safety Management System, including hazard assessment and management, controls and compliance with the requirements of different stakeholders of the organization
- To acquire the necessary expertise to support an organization in implementing, managing and maintaining an OHSMS as specified in OHSAS 18001
- To acquire the necessary expertise to manage a team implementing OHSAS 18001
- To develop the knowledge and skills required to advise organizations on best practices in the management of occupational health and safety
- To improve the capacity for analysis and decision making in the context of occupational Health and Safety management
|4th Floor, NIS Building, Opposite Elephant Cement House, CBD, Alausa, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria
||Jan 18 - 22 Jan, 2016
EXPERIENCED & CERTIFIED TRAINERS