ISO 9001 is the latest stage in the ISO 9001 revision process. This two day training course includes the most recent information and interpretation of the ISO 9001:2015 requirements.
This training course enables participants to acquire the necessary knowledge to support an organization in their process of transitioning to ISO 9001:2015. Participants will learn the different components on how to plan and implement the transition to the new version of the standard. Moreover, the training course will also explore on the time frame of implementation and the influence on current processes.
Who should attend?
- Senior management
- Persons responsible for the QMS transition and meeting new requirements in their organization
- Persons considering implementing a new quality management system
- ISO 9001 auditors and quality practitioners
- Trainers and consultants
- Operations personnel
- Management Representatives
- Understand the new structure of ISO 9001:2015
- Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of ISO 9001:2015 as compared to ISO 9001:2008
- Understand the goal, content and correlation between ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 9001:2015
- Learn how to estimate the effort required to transit from ISO 9001:2008 to ISO 9001:2015 certifications
|4th Floor, NIS Building, Opposite Elephant Cement House, CBD, Alausa, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria
||Jan 28 - 29 Jan, 2016
EXPERIENCED & CERTIFIED TRAINERS