This hands on training course is designed to provide a practical understanding of the technology, design, installation and operation of Access Control System and including Time Attendance. The course provides a sound knowledge of setting-up, testing and trouble-shooting. You will understand the integration of Access control system with CCTV/IP Surveillance system, and Time attendance workforce management integration with payroll.
At the end of the training,
You will be proficient in designing, implementing and management of Access control system across LAN and WAN networks.
You will understand the techniques involved in managing constant access control challenges in any environment with cost saving and control / safety requirements for various facilities and workforce management.
- Principle and Fundamentals of Access Control Systems
- Types / Technology of Access Control Systems Stages of Access Control
- Control technical Components System design criteria
- Time Attendance System database management
- Cabling techniques
- Health and Safety issues Site survey for Access Control Systems
- Site implementation procedure
- Testing and Documentation Maintenance
- Troubleshooting techniques
|Kits Training Hall,63B Coker Road,Ilupeju Lagos
||Jul 08 - 09 Jul, 2017
Group registration attract 10% discount,
personalized class is available on request