This hands on training course is designed to provide a practical understanding of the technology, design, installation and operation of Access Control System and including Time Attendance. The course provides a sound knowledge of setting-up, testing and trouble-shooting. You will understand the integration of Access control system with CCTV/IP Surveillance system, and Time attendance workforce management integration with payroll.
At the end of the training,
- You will be proficient in designing, implementing and management of Access control system across LAN and WAN networks.
- You will understand the techniques involved in managing constant access control challenges in any environment with cost saving and control / safety requirements for various facilities and workforce management.
- Principle and Fundamentals of Access Control Systems
- Types / Technology of Access Control Systems Stages of Access Control
- Control technical Components System design criteria
- Time Attendance System database management
- Cabling techniques
- Health and Safety issues Site survey for Access Control Systems
- Site implementation procedure
- Testing and Documentation Maintenance
- Troubleshooting techniques