Our three day training programme is ideal for Commercial and Investment bankers, Equity analysts, Fund Managers, Private equity and venture capital specialists, Treasurers and finance directors and individuals with good financial background. Participants will be exposed to a wide range of quantitative and qualitative factors that determine valuations along with a number of case studies to help participants practice valuation techniques.
At the end of the training, participants will be able to
- Review all the key terms and quantitative tools in corporate finance
- Master the techniques for evaluating projects and investments
- Understand techniques for mergers, acquisition, share offerings and asset sales
- Analyze the key measures of corporate performance and the importance of value creation to the prosperity of a company
- Determine a company’s cost of equity, cost of debt and weighted average cost of capital (WACC)
- Learn how to design financial models for use in corporate finance
- Identify the valuation target and ascertain the right mix of tools to value it
- Learn how to recognize when an earnings-based valuation is appropriate
|1A Stella Ogunleye Street, off Bosun Adekoya Street, Oniru, Lekki phase 1, Lagos.
||Sep 17 - 20 Sep, 2018
For more details call 08165789484 or email us email@example.com