This training consist of the major facets of the Mergers and Acquisitions industry and the skills engaged in executing transactions from the deals inception to post merger integration.
The three day training program is designed for financial analysts/managers, bankers; strategic planning professionals, corporate finance lawyers, and market regulators.
At the end of the training, participants will understand how to
- Recognize the common motivations for acquisitions and the reasons many are unsuccessful.
- Identify the methods of structuring a business acquisition.
- Evaluate the intrinsic and relative valuation methods for target companies.
- Follow the sequence of events of a typical transaction.
- Examine the structure used in financing Mergers and Acquisition transactions.