Portfolio management is an embodiment of the whole investment process. This training covers the understanding of the environment as well as the development of investment policy statement and portfolio framework.
Our discussion will also address capital market expectations and how asset allocation decisions can influence risk management.
Another major highlight of the training would be the factors to consider when evaluating performance and steps to take in rebalancing decisions.
At the end of the training, participants will have an understanding of
- The regulatory considerations, investment committees and the approval process.
- Characteristics of asset classes
- Basic risk and return measurements
- Key tools of portfolio management
- Portfolio management strategies
- Risk management in portfolio
|Plot 120/12 Bosun Adekoya Street, Off Oniru Market, Lagos.
||May 17 - 20 May, 2016
take advantage of our huge price slash up to 90% off hurry now !!! for more details call 08165789484 or email us email@example.com