Our three day training programme is designed for HR professionals and to line managers.The training course will demonstrate the role of HR and the role of the front line manager within performance management. The courses will also covers the skills involved including appraisal itself, coaching and providing feedback.
At the end of the training, participants will understand how to,
- To explain Performance management - definitions, aim and developments
- Learn how to use tangible and intangible measures of performance
- Learn how to set business based objectives - including SMART targets and measures
- Understand the performance management cycle and how to manage it
- Complete the performance management cycle including end of year reviews, using competencies and the various rewards programs
- Performance appraisal is probably the single most important management tool. Considerable skill is required to ensure the effect is positive, such skills include:
- Interpersonal skills
- Developing others
|Plot 120/12 Bosun Adekoya Street, Off Oniru Market, Lagos.
||May 25 - 27 May, 2016
take advantage of our huge price slash up to 90% off hurry now.